all about fashion

all about fashion

Thursday 24 April 2014

How to Recycle Old Shoes ( D.I.Y )

Hiiii guys,, I'm very happy to see you again, this is my second D.I.Y and also today I want to show you how to make simple Recycle Old Shoes. You can take your old shoes and keep reading my blog! so lets we start it !!!

First we need some material like :

  1. old shoes
  2. glitter (black)
  3. glue
  4. brush
  5. and scissors. 
You can use glitter color you like, but I use black glitter because I like all about black colour.  and i get all material from my local craft store.




Then give the glue on the surface of the shoes with a brush, 





After you give the glue on the part of the shoes, you can add glitter on the shoes you've given glue earlier, 






And after you finish doing all the above, the shoes you let it dry up to 2 hours




After you shoes dry for 2 hours, you can add some more glue to the shoe. this method to prevent gliters fall out





After completion provide glue to all parts of the shoe, you can wait up to 2 hours later until the glue dried. if the results are less good, you can add a little water to the glue and then you repeat to give the glue on shoes and give gliter then add back the glue that has been mixed with water. 



And the shoe it's ready,,,, !!!!
if you want you can add some beads at the front of the shoe as I made,, 







Oke guys,, thank you so much for read my second D.I.Y,,, you can like my page if you like it and enjoyed !!. stay in my blog for next d.i.y project  and I'm so sorry if my writing is not good,, 

see you again,,, byee :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment